Unfiltered apple cider vinegar is really beneficial for your scalp and hair. If you start applying ACV your hair will become silky and shiny. It is especially recommended to people who have problems with hair loss. ACV will help you in the fight against dandruff and itchy scalp as well as it destroys fungi and bacteria which clog hair follicles.
It is also rich in alpha-hydroxy acid, which is known to help in removing any hair product build up from your hair. Apple Cider Vinegar will improve your hair quality, maintain proper pH balance, stimulate hair growth and make your scalp healthier.
ACV has anti-bacterial and anti-dandruff properties. It also improves the blood circulation in tiny blood capillaries. It is proven to be amazing antiviral, antifungal and antiseptic product which makes it extremely effective against scalp infections.
ACV Hair Rinse – Benefits
— fights dandruff
— gives healthy shine
— pH balance of hair follicles
— removes build-ups from styling products
— relieves itchy, dry and flaky scalp
— removes dead skin cells and promotes healthy hair growth
ACV improves hair quality, making your hair healthier as it keeps the hair follicles clean. Clogged hair follicles are caused by bacterial infections which also create crusty flakes on the scalp that are directly linked with hair-loss.
How to use apple cider vinegar for different hair types?
- Chemically straightened or treated hair — mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of warm water
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of warm water
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — mix 1 cup of apple cider vinegar with 3 cups of warm water
- Curly, thick or long hair — mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 quart of warm water
How often should you use apple cider vinegar hair rinse treatment?
- Chemically straightened or treated hair — once a month
- Straight, fine, thin or short hair — once a week
- Naturally kinky or thick hair — once in every 6 — 8 weeks
- Curly, thick or long hair — once in every 2 weeks